Lian is comfortable talking — and laughing– about topics like motherhood, writing, marketing to women, starting your own business, trusting your instincts, work/life balance issues and relationship topics, like sisterhood and caring for aging parents.
- Lian has toured with Oprah Winfrey on the “Hi, Gorgeous” tour on behalf of O Magazine, acting as the emcee for the day-long event and introducing Oprah Winfrey
- Lian has performed stand-up and comedic storytelling, including multiple appearances at the popular UnCaberet in Hollywood
- Lian has spoken to large corporate groups like Proctor & Gamble and Dove on marketing to women and communication with female consumers
- Lian has hosted numerous awards shows and recognition conferences, including the Working Mother 100 Best Companies Awards Gala and the Gracie Allen Awards Luncheon
- Lian has done media tours for Quaker Oats and General Mills
- Lian has spoken to hundreds of women’s groups, charity organization and book clubs over the years. On behalf of her bestselling novel, Helen of Pasadena, Lian did over 70 speaking engagements in 2011 alone.
Please contact her at lian (at) chaoschronicles.com for a list of topics that might suit your needs and her speaking fees. All fees will include travel and per diem.