Want to connect with an engaged, educated podcast audience known as the Satellite Sisterhood? Need a humorous, warm take on an issue connected to contemporary women?
More On Speaking More On Sponsorship
A little more about Lian
- Created Satellite Sisters, an award-winning talk show, with her four real life sisters. Satellite Sisters has won 13 Gracie Allen Awards for Excellence in Women’s Media, including the 2014 Gracie for Outstanding Original Online Programming. Multi-platform extension include a website, a top-rated podcast, books and speaking. Sponsorships available.
- The latest Satellite Sisters book debuted in Octoberr 2015. It’s a collection of essays about the importance of female friendships called You’re The Best: A Celebration of Friendship. For more information about Satellite Sisters, visit satellitesisters.com.
- Writes bestselling women’s fiction including Elizabeth the First Wife (May 2013) and Helen of Pasadena (November 2010), both books are Los Angeles Times Bestsellers. Her debut novel was nominated for Best Fiction by the Southern California Independent Booksellers. She is currently working on her third novel. (Link to book page)
- Created and produced The Chaos Chronicles, a humor blog and podcast about modern motherhood that ranked in the top ten podcasts in the Parenting & Family category at iTunes. The Chaos Chronicles started as a regular column in Working Mother Magazine, then became a blog and podcast. The Chaos Chronicles was developed as a half-hour sitcom for Nickelodeon. Lian co-wrote the pilot script.
- Relationship Expert Contributes to Oprah.com as a Parenting Expert. Contributes to makinglifebetter.com as a Family Expert. In addition, Lian has written regular columns for O, The Oprah Magazine and Working Mother Magazine. Her new column is Very Pasadena in Pasadena Magazine.
- Television Appeared on numerous TV shows, including The Oprah Winfrey Show, CBS Sunday Morning and The Today Show.
- Speaking Engagements Speaks frequently to corporations, community organizations, professional organizations and book groups. She has done over 150 speaking engagements since 2010. Engagements include: Featured Panelist at BlogHer 2013; Santa Barbara Celebrity Authors Lunch 2014; New Media Expo Panel 2014, Los Angeles Times Festival of Books 2011 & 2014, Pasadena Magazine Women in Business Luncheon 2014,2015, 2016,2017; LA Library Author Dinners 2015; LA Library Foundation Holiday Luncheon keynote 2015; Orange County Festival of Women Authors Keynote 2016.