Looking for a keynote speaker for your Literary Luncheon or Annual Meeting? Lian is a popular and accomplished speaker, using humor, warmth and heart to address issues important to contemporary women.
Lian is comfortable talking — and laughing — about topics like:
- Sisterhood: What is really means to be a “sister’ with lessons learned from Satellite Sisters and The Sweeney Sisters
- The Importance of Female Friendship based on her collection of essays, You’re The Best
- Modern Motherhood with a laugh: Work/Life balance
- Writing: Inspiration and Tips from working on four novels & two essay Collection
- Marketing to Women: Lessons from the Satellite Sisterhood
- Reinvention: Finding Your Voice and Letting Creativity into Your Life
Lian has toured with Oprah Winfrey on the “Hi, Gorgeous” tour on behalf of O Magazine, acting as the emcee for the day-long event and introducing Oprah Winfrey
Lian has performed stand-up and comedic storytelling, including multiple appearances at the popular UnCaberet in Hollywood
Lian has spoken to large corporate groups lke Proctor & Gamble and Dove on marketing to women and communication with female consumers
Lian has hosted numerous awards shows and recognition conferences, including the Working Mother 100 Best Companies Awards Gala and the Gracie Allen Awards Luncheon. She has been a featured panelist at Blogher, the Los Angeles Times Festival of Book, the CALM Celebrity Author Luncheon in Santa Barbara, LA Library Literary Feasts, LA Library Foundation Holiday Luncheon, Pasadena Magazine Women in Business Luncheon and the Orange County Literary Guild Authors’ Weekend.
Lian has spoken to hundreds of women’s groups, charity organization and book clubs over the years. She has spoken to such organizations as the Junior Leagues of Dallas, Pasadena, Baton Rouge and New Orleans and National Charity League chapters around California.
Lian has appeared at some of the top bookstores in the United States, including Powell’s in Portland, Book Hampton on Long Island, RJ Julia’s in Madison, CT, and Vroman’s in Pasadena, The Book Stall in Winnetka and Bloomsbury Books in Ashland, Oregon.
Want to keep up-to-date on what's happening with Lian?
SIGN UP FOR THE MAILING LIST…